Monday, December 18, 2006



I've been tagged!!!!
Loui got me.
Over my short 5 months, I've played in the park and been nipped at the heels by friendly doggies. I have run like a maniac to avoid being put on the lead, and wrestled with the postman...but just when I thought it was safe to stand still, there he was. Bold as brass. Tagging me. So, it looks like I am 'it'.
But Loui's tag looks like fun to me, so I'll give it a whirl.

5 things I would like this Christmas...

1. To be able to sleep in Mummy's bed. Hhhhhaaaahhhhhhh (big sigh of contemplating contentment.)
2. To get to the Turkey dinner before Loui...ha ha ha ha!!!!! I'm a little monkey!!!!
3. I would just love to dive into the big pile of Christmas wrapping paper on the floor after Mummy has opened all of her presents. I would chew and rip and fling and have just the best Christmas ever!!
4. To lick that dollop of Guiness of Mummy's nose.
5. In fact, I wouldn't mind finishing off the whole glass if she would just nip to the loo.....


5 things I would really prefer not to contend with this Christmas

1. Eating dried doggy food when there are rich turkey pickings on the kitchen counter.....if I just skulk about looking harmless, I might just get to pinch a wing...even a sprout would do.

2. Having to sit on the floor because Auntie Celia and the twins take up far too much sofa room....

3. Making yellow snow. Although I have heard from a trustworthy authority that it is great fun to make warm wiggly lines, I really prefer to hold it in and have a lie by the warm fire...

4. If I manage to aquire one of the twins Christmas presents as a chew toy...I hope that Daddy does not find out :0(

5. If Loui gets to the Turkey dinner first........ooowwwwwwwwwwoooohhhhhhhhh (big whiney howl).

I'd like to sniff some friends bottoms...and I hope that they will see it as a chummy tag and let me know their Christmas wishes too....I tag:

Caroline - http://insearchofadam.blogspot.com/

Ces - http://cesandherdishes.blogspot.com/

Menchie - http://menchie.blogspot.com/

Love Samson

xxx

6 comments:

Loui (and his mum!) said...

I don't mind sharing the turkey and then for afters we are having this very nice black forest trifle mum makes with cherry jelly, cherries, custard and cream oh and lots of that falling down water stuff in it too. How does that sound Samson???

Loui xx

Ces Adorio said...

Aak! How did I get tagged? I don't have a dog! Okay. This looks like fun. I will play. Maybe my husband will read my blog and get a hint.

I love that photo. Juliet, you are very pretty.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I want Guiness too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Menchie said...

Love the photo Juliet! And the tag looks so much fun to do! Thanks!

And Samson, I hope you get the turkey!

Samson & his Mummy Juliet said...

hhhooooooaarrrrrrrrr!! Loui!!! Your Mum is a talented Angel!!! Thatnks for the invitation!!!!!

Hey! My Mummy is a talented lady too...she just got her Open University degree results!! She's got herself a 2:1!!!!! Not bad for part time study!!!!!!!!!!

:0)

Ces!! You don't need a dog to enjoy Christmas!!! What things do you like about Christams??!! (And Mummy says 'Thanks for the compliment!!')

Hey Buster!!!! You can share my Guniess with me!!!!

I look forward to hearing your christmas wishes Menchie!!
x

Woof!!

Caroline said...

You're a star.
I'm so proud of you Juliet.

Not happy being tagged again! I now owe 3 tag replies. Aaaaaaahhhhh I am being buried under a pile of tags.

But you got a 2:1 degree - you're a star. So the world is a happy place. I hope that you're having a drink or four tonight.

Cx