Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!!!


There are many days in a lifetime. Some days are long, some are short. Some days are rainy, and some are sunny and full of frolicking fun (I should know that best, as I am a Boxer). But the best kind of days are birthdays. Big, blinding, brilliant, beautiful birthday's. And tomorrow, that good, fabulous luck falls at the feet of Aunty Caroline!!!!!!!

21 today!!! 21 today!!!! (If you say it loudly enough, with your eyes tightly shut, it really might come true!!!).

So. I am putting on my best collar - the one with the shiny tab with my name on - and brushing my coat until it shines. I am off to Caroline's birthday party.

http://insearchofadam.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Happy burpday!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Samson & his Mummy Juliet said...

I've been tryin' to burp all night, but I can't from playing. Any tips?
x

Menchie said...

Samson,
i love the way you're always so enthusiastic about things. Did you get enough doggie treats at Caroline's party?

Ces Adorio said...

Oh finally a comment.

Ces Adorio said...

Very nice of you to post a special birthday greeting for your friend. You are truly a wonderful person.

Caroline said...

I can comment! I can comment!!!!!!

Thank you Samson you are a very clever doggie. Thank you Juliet. You are a beautifl lady.
Huge hugs,
Cx

ps - I miss that your work makes you work!

Loui (and his mum!) said...

Hi Samson!
You have got to come and join in the newest most fun game!! I have tagged you so please come to my blog to read the rules and find out what to do!

Loui xx