Friday, December 01, 2006


Hello. I am Juliet, Samson's Mummy. Today is 1st December. There is a whole month to go until Christmas, but tonight is work's Christmas party. The Christmas cheesy C.D is playing and everyone is getting in the mood, including me.

Tonight Christmas indulgence begins, and I am bracing myself for an onslaught of Christmas stuffing with wine and beer and turkey and some more wine. Tonight will be fun. Tomorrow will be painful.

Some bright spark decided to jazz up the nights proceedings with making the nights theme the 1970's. Disco balls and Abba immediately spring to mind, but that would be too predictable.

Not one to do the expected, I have decided to go Punk. I have been practising chewing gum, looking hard and pogoing to the Sex Pistols. I have even managed to find a spiked wristband and a fake tatoo...I am going to look soooooooooo scary! I even frighten myself!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Juliet!

I hope you had lots and lots of fun at your punk party!

Samson & his Mummy Juliet said...

Hello Menchie. It is still morning at work for me right now...the party starts tonight.

I work in the fashion industry, so everyone in the office has been making fancy outfits on the machines! it's gonna be quite something!!
x

Caroline said...

Juliet - look at you and your grown up hair style! WOW!!!!!! VERY GLAM! Where have your curls gone? and can I have a piece of cake please?

Have fun tonight - I look forward to a photograph and I am adding you to my blogroll. I'm thrilled that you're blogging xxxxxxxxx

Samson & his Mummy Juliet said...

All this new fangled technology eh? How exciting!!!!

How do you add blogs to your blogroll?
x

Caroline said...

It won't let me publish the html - I'll put it in a n email x

Ces Adorio said...

Juliet, you are beautiful.