Sunday, January 14, 2007
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Short of new things to do to help Mummy, Loui came to the rescue. Tagged by a new years resolution list, I have been given the opportunity to come up with some helpful tricks.......
My 2007 New Years Resolutions are
1. Eat the i-pod when Daddy finally puts it down
2. Pooh somewhere secret to hide the digested evidence.
3. Run away for a few hours to give Mummy and Daddy some essential grieving/ bonding time together looking for me.
4. Look as cute as I can when they find me, so I don't get into trouble.
5. Repeat all of the above if the insurance pays up for the missing item and replaces it..........
Big toothy lips caught on the gnashers grin. Hee heee
I tag MJ!! http://mjshouseofslobber.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Monday, December 18, 2006
I've been tagged!!!!
Loui got me.
Over my short 5 months, I've played in the park and been nipped at the heels by friendly doggies. I have run like a maniac to avoid being put on the lead, and wrestled with the postman...but just when I thought it was safe to stand still, there he was. Bold as brass. Tagging me. So, it looks like I am 'it'.
But Loui's tag looks like fun to me, so I'll give it a whirl.
5 things I would like this Christmas...
1. To be able to sleep in Mummy's bed. Hhhhhaaaahhhhhhh (big sigh of contemplating contentment.)
2. To get to the Turkey dinner before Loui...ha ha ha ha!!!!! I'm a little monkey!!!!
3. I would just love to dive into the big pile of Christmas wrapping paper on the floor after Mummy has opened all of her presents. I would chew and rip and fling and have just the best Christmas ever!!
4. To lick that dollop of Guiness of Mummy's nose.
5. In fact, I wouldn't mind finishing off the whole glass if she would just nip to the loo.....
5 things I would really prefer not to contend with this Christmas
1. Eating dried doggy food when there are rich turkey pickings on the kitchen counter.....if I just skulk about looking harmless, I might just get to pinch a wing...even a sprout would do.
2. Having to sit on the floor because Auntie Celia and the twins take up far too much sofa room....
3. Making yellow snow. Although I have heard from a trustworthy authority that it is great fun to make warm wiggly lines, I really prefer to hold it in and have a lie by the warm fire...
4. If I manage to aquire one of the twins Christmas presents as a chew toy...I hope that Daddy does not find out :0(
5. If Loui gets to the Turkey dinner first........ooowwwwwwwwwwoooohhhhhhhhh (big whiney howl).
I'd like to sniff some friends bottoms...and I hope that they will see it as a chummy tag and let me know their Christmas wishes too....I tag:
Caroline - http://insearchofadam.blogspot.com/
Menchie - http://menchie.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
There are many days in a lifetime. Some days are long, some are short. Some days are rainy, and some are sunny and full of frolicking fun (I should know that best, as I am a Boxer). But the best kind of days are birthdays. Big, blinding, brilliant, beautiful birthday's. And tomorrow, that good, fabulous luck falls at the feet of Aunty Caroline!!!!!!!
21 today!!! 21 today!!!! (If you say it loudly enough, with your eyes tightly shut, it really might come true!!!).
So. I am putting on my best collar - the one with the shiny tab with my name on - and brushing my coat until it shines. I am off to Caroline's birthday party.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Then it is Friday!!! Friendly Friday when Mummy comes home early. I can sleep when she is not home. But lonely sleep in my thermal kennel is not quite the same as warm cuddly sleep on my Liverpool F.C blanket. Warm cuddly sleep next to Mummy. Warm cuddly sleep knowing that I am not on my own.