Wednesday, January 03, 2007



Fun at Christmas??!! I don't think so. Mummy bought Daddy an I-pod and Bose docking station for Christmas. He was over the moon!! His smiling face made me wag my tail with anticipation. So why was that the end of Daddy fun, and the beginning of sad Mummy? Mummy said something about being an i-pod widow. I am not sure what that means....but I think it had something to do with Daddy hogging the computer all Christmas leaving Mummy to drink her home made sloe gin all on her own. The gin made her smile, but Daddy with a pile of CD's by the computer didn't. So. I resolved to do my best to cheer her up as she looked so lonely. I rolled over on my back and wagged my stumpy tail. I even developed a new trick of catching my lips all my new grown up teeth making me grin in a really wierd way...good jobs... it made Mum laugh.

Short of new things to do to help Mummy, Loui came to the rescue. Tagged by a new years resolution list, I have been given the opportunity to come up with some helpful tricks.......

My 2007 New Years Resolutions are

1. Eat the i-pod when Daddy finally puts it down

2. Pooh somewhere secret to hide the digested evidence.

3. Run away for a few hours to give Mummy and Daddy some essential grieving/ bonding time together looking for me.

4. Look as cute as I can when they find me, so I don't get into trouble.

5. Repeat all of the above if the insurance pays up for the missing item and replaces it..........

Big toothy lips caught on the gnashers grin. Hee heee

x

I tag MJ!! http://mjshouseofslobber.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

Caroline said...

I got an ipod too.
I don't think that you should eat your daddy's ... that would make you a mean doggy. Pee on it instead ;-0

Cx

Loui (and his mum!) said...

The son got an iPod too but mum thinks it's broken already! Wanna swap that one with your dads and then he won't sit at the computer all night loading music?

Loui xx

Boo Casanova said...

hey samson,

thanks for visiting my smelly blog.

those are nice operations, i mean resolutions you got there. i don't think you should eat the i-pod, what if music start playing from your stomach before you managed to poop it out? :-)

btw, have you listed your blog on the dogs with blogs list yet? and also, you can submit your barkday so i can list it on the Dogs with Blogs Event Calendar.

wet wet licks

Boo

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Don;t take a drink of water till after you poop it out - you might electrocute yourself!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Menchie said...

Ooh Samson! you just gave me a wicked idea on what to do about the hubby's palm pilot! you are absolutely brilliant!

Justin said...

Happy New Year to u!! Some greta resolutions to look for!hehe..

And hey, I have arranged for a Dog Of The Week Contest! in my blog. plz check out my blog for more details..

Tell your Momma to check it too.

Thank you.

Samson & his Mummy Juliet said...

Caroline - I will get into trouble with Mummy if I eat it as she spent all her jingly shiney stuff on it!

Menchie, what is a Palm Pilot?

Thanks for all the advice doggy chums Loui, boo and buster...I will bear it all in mind!!!!

I like the sound of 'dogs with blogs'...so am just off for a sniff!!

Ms Melancholy said...

Tell mummy not to worry too much - daddy will get bored soon as these men things have the attention span of a gnat....

Happy New Year to you all x

Ces Adorio said...

1. Eat the i-pod when Daddy finally puts it down

2. Pooh somewhere secret to hide the digested evidence.

Oh Samson, you are so lovable. Thank you so much for my first big laugh today!!!

Poor Juliet, an iPod widow. iPods are evil!

Menchie said...

Juliet,
A palm pilot is an equally evil device that's like a mini computer. Some models come with phones too and my husband has one where he can watch movies, read and create documents, play games, fix your schedule, do spreadsheets, and all sorts of things that take attention away from ME!

Sunshade said...

HAHAHAHAHHA, I like your number 1, make sure you take some pictures of your daddy's face okkk?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - we are glad to meet you and you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Ces Adorio said...

Samson. Did you eat the iPod yet?

Samson & his Mummy Juliet said...

No Ces...Daddy has gone to Middlesborough on a police course and took it with him, along with the docking station...so Mummy and I have to sit in silence...tumbleweeds blowing down the hallway as silence and the whistling wind prevail.......
;0(

Cherry Popcorn said...

Careful in eating the ipod. Or you can try and sent to me! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?